Here you can create Contracts and Budgets and allocate job costs and material requests/purchase order spend against these contracts to help manage spend against the budget.
You can assign Resources, Sites, Priorities, Job Types and Planned Schedules to a default Contract to direct spend against the correct budget.
The main list as seen below provides important information for each Contract.
The triple dot button will reveal a dropdown where you can:
- Export to Excel
- View your Apportionments Report
- Set Priorities & Margins
Click Create Budget / Contract to be directed to the Create Contract Screen.
- Contract Information – Set basic information here about the Contract.
2. Resources & Priorities – You can choose to select certain Resources or Priorities for each Contract here. Click ‘Selected Resources Only’ and ‘ Selected Priorities Only’ and once you save and edit the Contract you can then choose the Resource and Priority.
3. Sales Margin % – Here you can set the Sales margins for this contract. These margins will then be used when Generating a Sales Quote.
4. Budget Information – Here you can set the Budget Value, Start and End dates and whether or not you want to block job costs being added or updated if it takes the spend over the budget for that contract
5. Contact Information – Set the contact information for the Contract here
6. Documents – Upload and store documents against each contract.
7. Sites– Sites can be assigned to a contract. This provides another way to group sites and is useful for organisations with many sites such as facilities companies.