General Settings can be changed using the Edit button:
By editing the General Settings you can:
- Company Logo – Upload your company logo. Can be used on email templates when sending out emails and in job, quote and form PDFs. Also used in the Trackplan header. Use a png file – ideally around 120px wide, 25px tall, or similar ratio.
- Company Logo – Alternative – Upload an alternative company logo. Can be used on certain custom templates. Use a png file.
- Company Name – Enter your company name. Can be used on email templates when sending out emails
- Country – Select a default Country.
- Time Zone – Choose your default time zone. This will be used when calculating due and expected dates from job priorities, for displaying dates in job notes and emails and for calculating resource rates from the resource rate cards.
- Job Duration – Defaults to 2 hours if not otherwise specified.
- Date Format – For example DD/MM/YYYY = UK, MM/DD/YYYY = USA.
- Currency – Select a default Currency
- Enable Contracts – Switching this on will give the user access to more features regarding Contracts. i.e – The ability to filter by Contract, Assign sites to Contracts and many more. A great way to manage your client and department portfolio of sites.
- Restrict Sites List by Contract – Switching this on will only show sites which are allocated to the selected contract when creating/updating a job or request.
- Working Day Start and End – These times are used when calculating reactive job due dates and expected dates job priorities
- Weekend Days – This will be used when calculating due and expected dates from job priorities, Planned Schedule Jobs, for what days of the week to show on the calendar, for generating a new time-sheet and for calculating resource rates from the resource rate cards.
- Financial Year – Start Day / Month – This will be used on some reports when reporting on the financial year.
- Use Main Contractor – In the Resources area you set up your contractors. If this setting is enabled, then you can also set up Main Contractors. Under each Main Contractor you can set up their team of engineers and subcontractors, each as a resource. You can even give access to the Main Contractor to set up their own team by giving them appropriate access in the users area. Also you can manage the compliance of each Main Contractor and their team of engineers.
- Default Font Size – This font size will be changed for some of the key views such as the dashboards.
- PDF Paper Size – This paper size will be used when creating PDFs from a Job and a Job Task. This will also be used as the default “Printing Format” when creating a Form.
- Support Email – From the ? Icon in the sidebar, users can create support issues. By default these are sent to the Trackplan team, but you can override where these are sent.