Trackplan allows you to perform bulk actions across multiple jobs. For this example, we will learn how to archive multiple completed jobs so they don’t show on the main Jobs List.
1. To archive jobs using a bulk action, first you would need to create a bundle. To do this, go to the Jobs List and click the button highlighted in the image below and select “Bundles / Batch Actions”
2. This will take you to the Bulk Actions area where you can create a new bundle by selecting the button highlighted in red in the image below.
Give your new bundle a meaningful name and description (for example, “Archive Completed Jobs”)
Then click on the update button also highlighted below.
3. When you have created the new bundle, click on the Manage Bundle button:
4. This new page will display the jobs list, and from here you can filter the list to show completed jobs only by clicking the icon highlighted below in red next to the Status column heading:
5. Then click the Filter button
6. This will show only completed jobs in the list. If you would like to show more items in the list simply click the option highlighted below and choose a number of jobs to show on the page
7. In order to select all items in the list, click on the Bulk Select button at the top-left of the page and choose “Select all on page”
8. Once all the items you want are selected, click on the Bundle Actions button at the top-right of the page. This will reveal a drop-down menu with actions to choose from.
In this case, you would select “Archive Jobs”:
9. You will then be asked to confirm your selection with this pop-up window: